Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For women of color what is the best skin lighting/evening cream?

i am trying light back my skin tone because i got darker and i love my natural color please help!!For women of color what is the best skin lighting/evening cream?
try mixing 2 tbsp of lemon juice with 1 tbsp of brown sugar and a little bit of bodywash to make a body scrub. it works for me all the time; i tan easily.





or just mix 2 tbsp of lemon juice with 2 tbsp of water and apply it on the part you want to lighten with a cotton ball. then let it sit for about 2 hours and rinse it off. don't use too much lemon juice or it'll sting. if it does sting just add some more water.For women of color what is the best skin lighting/evening cream?
I think Ambi products are pretty good. I would use Ambi skin discoloration cream after working at camp in the summer and I always lightened up pretty quickly. They also have complexion bars for the body and face. Don't forget to use sunscreen this summer as well. Hope this helps a little.
Yeah, I don't like getting darker either. I'm already brown enough. I hope I see good answers for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment