Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm light skinned & have acne spots from being pregnant. Some1 recommend Skin Success Fade Cream. Will it work?

Tamara, while I'm unfamiliar w/the product mentioned, I am very familiar w/the fade gel by aularale.com/7002. It absolutely works on removing scars/spots on the skin. Diligence it the key. It must be applied in order for it to work. I used it twice a day after using the skin care, applied fade gel and then moisturized; for the rest of the body use the body buffing cream in the shower to exfoliate the old, dead skin cells; after towel dry, apply fade gel first then lotion and shea/aloe cream.I'm light skinned %26amp; have acne spots from being pregnant. Some1 recommend Skin Success Fade Cream. Will it work?
I don't know about the Skin Success creme but something that worked well for me is using Mederma for Kids. It really faded all my acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment