Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm light skinned & have acne spots from being pregnant. Some1 recommend Skin Success Fade Cream. Will it work?

What is the Hockey section?





A:Well I am glad you asked, it is a section is Yahoo answers that is dedicated solely to Hockey. Usually Ice Hockey.





How is it?





A:Terrible since there are numerous non hockey questions infiltrating the section.I'm light skinned %26amp; have acne spots from being pregnant. Some1 recommend Skin Success Fade Cream. Will it work?
Seems more like a football question to me...





Try an Avon products called ';skin brightener'; I think. It works gently over time and also try posting questions in the right forum, you'll get way better answers.








Good luck, feel free to come back with some hockey questions!


I'm light skinned %26amp; have acne spots from being pregnant. Some1 recommend Skin Success Fade Cream. Will it work?
No idea...I've never been pregnant.





PS,,,you might try asking this somewhere other than the hockey section. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment