Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I tryed to light my fart on fire but instead I seriously singed my scrotum. Any good creams for serious burns.

I singed all the hair of my scrotum and now the skin is peeling. It hurts so much and now I got some serious infections appearing. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I tryed to light my fart on fire but instead I seriously singed my scrotum. Any good creams for serious burns.
Just ask yourself WWSOD- What would Steve-O do? Jack@zz. Try some Neosporin.I tryed to light my fart on fire but instead I seriously singed my scrotum. Any good creams for serious burns.
This is natural selection at work. Take your lumps.





OK, I'll give you some advice on the off chance you're (a) being serious and (b) don't really deserve to have ring sting despite maing a DUMB move.





Don't put any cream on it. Thats bad advice for burns. Sit in a bowl/bath of cold water and leave it there for 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off. Once it heals up then you can put some unscented vitamin E cream to prevent it scarring.





And find a new party trick.
lol your just a smart one arent you!!
LOL. DUDE UR FUNNY. WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETING LIKE THAT. BUT PLEASE DONT PUT ANT OIL BASED CREAMS IT WILL MAKE THE BURN WORSE. BUT GO TO A DOC ASAP
Johnson and Johnson Sooth-a-caine,lol!!!
Go to the Dr. infection can really make you sick kiddo. Keep fire away from your parts in the future. Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment