Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Garnier Nutrisse cream multi lights kit -good for black hair?

Recently my mom let me highlight my hair, but she bought the kit herself even though i suggested me to go with her because she might get the wrong color. well she got the perfect color and i cant wait to use it but before i use it, im wondering if it will work on my hair, which is black, and it says on the box for coloured or natural dark blonde hair. on the bottom it shows highlights available for a brownish hair color but its not the same as black. i dont want to waste my money so i was wondering if anyone knew if this product will work on my hair? please respond asap. thanksGarnier Nutrisse cream multi lights kit -good for black hair?
in a word NO if you use it it will go orange! also is your hair natural black or dyed? you need a highlighting kit for dark brown hair as this is almost black and to be honest i doubt you will find one as it wouold have to be bleached if your really that dark. if i can help you anymore just ask, but dont use that kit its a recipe for disaster.Garnier Nutrisse cream multi lights kit -good for black hair?
thanks blue eyed devil ! i tried it on my hair anyways just to see what would happen, and yeah it did turn my hair orange but actually , since i layered it, the bottom portion of my hair is an actual blonde. so overall i am quite satisfied with it ! Report Abuse

it will turn orange.generally very dark brown or black hair needs 2 to 3 bleachings before it will turn blonde. you may be better trying a stronger kit, one that is recommended for use on asian hair: http://www.smartbeauty.eu/en/products/hi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment