Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where Can I find Ice Cream Cone String Lights?

am looking for Ice cream Cone String lights that are outdoor lights that I can hang on my camper awning. I saw them at an ice cream store a long time ago and I asked at the time where she got them and it was a local store but I cant remember where because it was so long ago. Has anyone seen them or know where I can find them. I have searches the web/ebay/shopzilla/amazon and cant find them any place!! HELP!!Where Can I find Ice Cream Cone String Lights?
Try at a party store like I Party, they have lots of kooky stuff like that. Also Oriental Traders catalog might have them.Where Can I find Ice Cream Cone String Lights?
you could try http://www.uncommongoods.com/ they have some really cool stuff even if you dont find the ice cream lights.
Camper and RV sales shops have lights for hanging on camper awnings.
check joann fabric or michaels, or old time pottery
I have seen them at Lowe's and Walmart during the season. But sometimes you just have to go to little towns and have a fun day of window shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment