Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am light enough...could you please give me a piggy back ride to carvel ice cream?

Grab my horns and hang on!!!I am light enough...could you please give me a piggy back ride to carvel ice cream?
sure ,hop on honey. but only if you play bear trap with my head .I am light enough...could you please give me a piggy back ride to carvel ice cream?
no. sorry but i dont carry strangers on piggy back rides
I am 6'5'; and 260-pounds...I will carry you there and back.:)
WHAT??
As long as you weigh less than a 100 lbs.
well, a piggy back ride is a large step in a relationship,, i mean are you ready for this,, i mean sex was a little step compared to this,,, lol,, but sure.
Yes ma'am, I'd be happy to.
Man.. I have been trying to eat healthy, and I actually have been craving ice cream. I thought i could forget about it by eating chicken breasts and drinking alot of water but.. man, ice cream sounds soo good...
Well since I AM PIGGRUMPY, I'll have to say YES. But keep in mind if your legs can't wrap around me then I'll have to take you there on my trike. YOU READY?
lets just take the car it is easier
Yes for sure and if you're good you might even get a free cone.
Yes you can.
sure! ill get some too!
Giddy up I will have you licking a cone with lightning speed.
hop on....gitty up!








~lol
oooo i want one too!!! lets go find someone together ;)
*sigh*


You know, I get asked this by a lot of people, but......


C'mon. I'll give you a piggy back ride, cause you asked really nicely!
of course
Are you over 30 pounds? That's about the limit for me. : )


Get me some ice cream too when you find a ride : )
keep that up, and you won't be light enough for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment