Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is there any Bleaching Cream that made you light skinned?

Well, I am dark African American and i hate when people made fun of me cause I am dark or darker than them. I always get treated bad mostly by my own race they always say the Hispanic, lite skinned whites always look cute and have long straight hair. I feel jealous of light skinned girl they always have things easier and more easier. I want to know if the bleaching cream will made me light skinned and and how I am made my light hazel. Sometimes i wish i wasn't black ad i feel ugly. Help me!!!Is there any Bleaching Cream that made you light skinned?
why would you bleach your skin?


love who you are!


plus bleaching your skin can do more harm than good and doesn't even work!


everyone wants something they don't have, but we learn to accept this because we can't change who we are. beauty isn't even everything....you may think so because of how society is so aesthetic, but dark mocha skin is beautiful, but you gotta be beautiful inside and love yourself to even make yourself attractive on the outside firstly.


remember no one chooses what body they're born into! this is all an illusion and those people who've made fun of you and compared you to other girls are brainwashed by society because people of all colors can and are beautiful but if you hate yourself then who's going to love you?


be confident, keep your head up high, and love yourself! you only have one life to live and I assume you're young so that doesn't mean much to you. but no one knows when their last days are, so you gotta make the best of this one life we have. quit being so image conscious and start loving and you'll be loved. BUT remember: Not everyone is going to be attracted to you, hell, even the girls you think are better than you aren't attractive to everyone. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and everyone has their own preferences on what they find beautiful, people are cruel, it's life. We learn to grow some thick skin and say if you can't accept the body I was born into, then you're not worth the time!Is there any Bleaching Cream that made you light skinned?
Oh please don't I'm sure your beautiful.


I'm white and I think black skin is so beautiful!!


Anybody who would make fun of the way somebody was born is a jerk.


Don't listen to them.


Love your race.


Your beautiful.
Pretty ridiculous to think that. There are ALOT of hot black girls (I'm a white guy, not like the picture). You can have straight hair as well as a black girl.





You should worry more about having smooth, healthy, skin. Guys are attracted to the texture of the skin rather than the color.





You might be blaming your skin color for other unnattractive things that you can easily improve. Restyle your hair, or lose weight, or whatever it takes. There are quite a lot of ugly white girls, so don't think that having white skin will magically help you be hot.





As far as bleaching cream goes; there are creams that give the skin a whitish 'glow' which might be nice. I don't think you can just become light skinned and keep healthy.
Hi! I am an Asian. When I was in adolescent period I usually envy people who have fair skin like Caucasian and some Asian. But I realized that it will never work to have artificial light skin because you would just like to be with someone else LOOK.


but the question is, HOW WILL YOU LOVE OTHERS IF YOU CAN'T accept yourself especially with your own skin.





this is friendly advice. :)





well, I have searched something for you to read.


READ IT BELOW this sentence: THANK YOU. Domo arigatou Gozaimasta!! I am actually reading this right now. :D





hope u like it!!! xoxo.





and remember, everybody is beautiful but in order for us to be pretty in and out we should believe in ourselves that YOU are Gorgeous!!!! That's where the beauty exists.





give me a wink, peace and pout lips ( with a raising eyebrows) ^_^


and chin up, perk up and never give up.








______________________________





How to Love Yourself


Mirror, Mirror...


Mirror, Mirror...





“I am the one I have been looking for.” –Iyanla Vanzant





We spend so much of our time waiting to be loved, hoping love will find us, searching, yearning for that special love. Feeling empty and lost without it. Wanting someone to give us love and fill us up. Unfortunately, that’s not usually how life works. You will draw to you exactly what you create in life, and what you believe you are worthy of. So loving yourself can create love in your life.
omg i cannot believe you are even asking this! be who you are and be proud! all skin types are beautiful. i am white. do you really want to be able to see every minor imperfection in your skin? to see veins and blemishes? being white is not all it is cracked up to be. you are seeing photoshopped images of white girls. true white girls do not have perfect complexions. that's why we tan to cover that up!
Why bleaching?Its ur natural colour gifted by god.Dont change it.Those white bitches have no brains and its a universal truth we all know.


All you can do is to excercise and takecare of ur skin so that it looks glowing and fresh.Colour dosnt mattr,the health of the skin does.


Remem.Tyra Banks?or have u seen dark skinned models ?they are so beautiful and sexy.Belive me men found dark skind girls more sexy.


God Bless!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.


I Also faced that problem and I was jealous with people who has fair skin. NOW I REALIZE that dark skin also has advantages. there is no pigmentation, pimple mark also u look younger when you are in your mid ages. Also it slack of getting skin cansers. Be Positive. take your advantages like me. ( Now I want to be more darker) You Are Raely nice and sexy ( I Hope)





ENJOY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment