Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is skin-lighting cream wrong?

See well, I'm black but i have--- or had, light skin. The problem is I burn REALLY easily and now I'm SO discoloured!!!





My hands to my embows, and my face are the darkest. Then my legs are a little lighter, then I have these dark scars on my knees from falling so much (I was a tomboy when I was a kid). My neck and upper chest is second lightest, then my stomach and upper arms are THE lightest, my actual skin colour.





I know tanning is normal and everything.. but its just that every part of me is a differnet shade so I don't really feel comfortable cause the difference in colour feels so ugly to me.





I told my friends I wanted to use skin-lightening cream to get the rest of my body to match my light skin but they all tell me that its wrong and that I shouldn't ';pull a micheal jackson';


Im not trying to be WHITE, I just dont want to be so DISCOLOURED. I'm sick of poepel saying ';WOW last year you were so much lighter what happend?';Is skin-lighting cream wrong?
Do you want to be using that cream for the rest of our life? Just deal with it, my skin looks like a zebra too. Only time my skin gets even is when I tan, but i cant tell you to do that because that is what made your skin uneven.





If you don't like being so dark after a Tan... . the tan will fade a way. Is being darker that bad?Is skin-lighting cream wrong?
I say, Give it a Try!!!!
1) Put on sun cream when you're out in the sun.


2) Do it, if it makes you feel better.
no, of course not! its not wrong but you should be proud of your skin tone. i am. but if you want to do it, go for it! : )
each of us has his/her own needs and wants.. personal preferences are a privilege one has because life is short.. i'd say whatever makes you happy, go for it..





you said that skin tanning is normal..


so is skin lightening.. they're both inclined to the same goals:


- better self esteem


- correcting uneven skin tone


- aesthetic inclination





the only difference?


- personal or cultural identity/preferences





here's where you can find a load of helpful info and how to do it safely -


http://www.skin-whitening-product.com

No comments:

Post a Comment