Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is a good cream/lotion against acne scars, light acne, oily skin?

I used to have acne for many years, and now that is gone i have some scars left. (against the light not visible but against a shadow , small little ';holes'; , un-even skin shows). Also, skin is oily, and ill get a couple pimples once in a while.





Just need to buy a good lotion/cream/soap to treat the small pimples i get once in a while , keep my face looking healthy but not oily and maybe something that can make the skin look sleeker (help with scars). Something that i can use daily i guess.





Anything that you guys tried that works?





What is a good cream/lotion against acne scars, light acne, oily skin?
After trying many different products myself I found Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash to work really well. Its a cream cleanser and it doesnt dry out your skin much. You only have to use it once daily in the shower. Pretty handy for us guys who don't have the time to wash our faces 3 times a day. Try it out, I think you'll like it. Also consider taking Omega 3-6-9 Supplements. It was the best thing for my skin I ever did.What is a good cream/lotion against acne scars, light acne, oily skin?
zinc food supplements and some anti-acne-gel (not a cream) with some antibiotics in it

No comments:

Post a Comment