Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are there any good cream/powder foundations in a light shade that isn't so pink?

all of the foundations for fair skin are so pink and it looks so unnatural in comparison to pale skin (especially on a redhead). Anyone know any good ones or good tricks?Are there any good cream/powder foundations in a light shade that isn't so pink?
You need a foundation with yellow undertones. Next time you're at the mall, visit the MAC counter and ask for a light shade with yellow, rather than pink, as the base. You can't do any tricks to a foundation with a pink base.Are there any good cream/powder foundations in a light shade that isn't so pink?
try revlon or maybelline, very beautiful on the skin
I too dont like pink base foundations as they make me look like I have redder skin than I do. I use Clinique as they have a pink range but also a yellow range for different skintones. Estee Lauder also have this. Try it, they work for me and now I have nice, clear looking skin without the pinky undertones!
Try bare minerals they have shades for all skin colors except super lgiht or dark. Check it out at the link below. I use it and i love it.
M.A.C has the best foundations and powders.
i am so fair and often find it difficult to get a foundation that 'fits my face'. For something that doesnt make you look sooooo flushed try a foundation that looks a little green. Sounds wierd but it kinda balances up your face.





Tescos do a good range and really really cheap too.

No comments:

Post a Comment