Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fade cream (for blemishes) for light African-American skin?

I have scars on my face from acne. My skin is semi-light, and I want something I could rub on my whole face that will fade the scars.





I've used one cream that worked very well, but you could only put it on the scar itself. If you got some stray, it'd fade the normal skin AND the scar.





Is there anything that works well that I can put on my whole face?





Mederma didn't do anything for me, btw.





TIAFade cream (for blemishes) for light African-American skin?
Yes, go to Wal-Mart or a drug store and you should find some Ambi products, including soaps, washes, blemish creams, fade creams, etc. Ambi should work. If not use Palmers products. They make bleach creams, but i wouldn't suggest using that because it may bleach worse than Ambi and Ambi is actually for people with color. I heard that Aveeno is good, but im not too sure if it is made for our skin. They have plenty of products, so if Ambi isn't working for you, try Aveeno.Fade cream (for blemishes) for light African-American skin?
After having a similar problem, I found that the true best bets were cocoa butter and sunlight. I don't think sunlight is as bad for ethnic skin and something in the tanning fades scars...not just on my face but whole body. The vitamin e in the cocoa butter works wonders and I usually put it on at night becuase it is so heavy. I also hear that night is the time that your body and skin use to heal. Hope that helps.
butter, I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://igotridofblemishes.wordpress.com/


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helps
definitly try the Ambi products

No comments:

Post a Comment