Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's is ok??? i'm 21 weeks pregnant and eating haagen-dazs extra rich light coffee ice cream?

so i've eaten at least a scoop. i didn't think it was a big deal cuz i never have caffeine and so that's not what bothers me but i looked at the ingredients finally and it's:





skim milk, cream, sugar, corn syrup, egg yolks, and coffee





is the egg yolks bad?????? i think so but darn it! it's sooooo unbelievebly delicious... what do i do? :(It's is ok??? i'm 21 weeks pregnant and eating haagen-dazs extra rich light coffee ice cream?
I've heard that egg yolks are a bad part of an egg, but aren't bad for people, even if you're pregnant. I wasn't told to not eat eggs. I was also told that caffeine/coffee in moderation was ok. So, don't worry. Plus, when I was that far along if I was hungry, nothing stood in my way! lol But, you're doing fine!It's is ok??? i'm 21 weeks pregnant and eating haagen-dazs extra rich light coffee ice cream?
you will be fine. As with anything go at it in moderation. You can even have coffee/caffine in moderation. Raw egg yolks might not be a good thing because you really shouldnt eat anything raw at all but I ate raw cookie dough all the time and it was ok. It is likely that you will be ok too but there is always a risk. Moderation. The less you do it, the less you are at risk.
I've been there girl....I was so by the book with my first born, and complete opposite with my second. (To a point). I mean that I took hot baths, and had a soda when I wanted one, or a coffee. (All after the 5 month mark.)


Never did the wine thing or anything like that. You are fine with coffee ice cream..


I think pregnant women would lose their minds if we did everything they say. We do know more now than our parents did, but come on! Just relax and keep enjoying the pregnancy.
you eat it and enjoy it!!!!! you're pregnant, treat yourself! oh and I don't think egg yolks are bad, I've only heard raw eggs, like in cake mix and stuff. Either way, sit back, relax and enjoy your icecream!!!!
You are so fine. You can have 2 cups of coffee everyday and yes egg yolk is fine i just had it this morning.
it's okay because the egg yolks are processed and that will get rid of any bacteria. enjoying your icecream once in a while won't hurt you or your little one.
eat the ice cream it's fine! just don't go sniffing paint use caution around aromic chemicals and stay away from foods that cotain mercury (some fish)
Caffeine isnt good for the baby, but seeing that you only ate one scoop that shouldn't harm anything. And I dint think egg yolks are bad
While they say caffeine in moderation is fine these days, why risk it? Try some different Haagen-Dazs flavors next time.
you're fine- indulge every once-in-awhile!
its fine they get cooked into the mix. Dont stress over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment