Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need a lighting cream that will make my body even toned and have got stretch marks also and someone?

introduce the makari product to me as anyone use the makari milk beautifying cream before i was told it will lighten my skin more and make it even so i want to know if it will not add more to my stretch marks thanks anybody that as used the product please advice.I need a lighting cream that will make my body even toned and have got stretch marks also and someone?
success in skin lightening will not rely on products alone.. for great tips on how to achieve this safely and effectively, here's a load of helpful info -


http://www.skin-whitening-product.comI need a lighting cream that will make my body even toned and have got stretch marks also and someone?
Bio-oil is fantastic for stretch marks and uneven skin tones!!! its inexpensive and it actually works!! I haven't heard of makari before sorry..good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment