Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fair and lovely....garnier light cream.... sunscreen??? which one!?

i want my skin to go bak to its color it was before summer! My skin is so much darker than it was. I am of indian complexion. Just wondering which products would help me? Sunscreen...but what type??? theres so amny out there and alot of them are FOR tanning. Fair and lovely? I saw it the other day in an indian store...does it work? Garnier light cream...doesi t work?? where can i find that??? I'm getting depressed by all this.Fair and lovely....garnier light cream.... sunscreen??? which one!?
with all your concerns, you'll be enlightened if you go to this site.. very personalized, straight to the point, and products work as claimed.. you'll get tips how to do it effectively, maintain it, an unbiased review about sunscreens, etc..





great for people of color -
  • skin irritation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment