Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm a African American and I need a good working skin lighting cream (3-5 shades lighter)?

I'm a African American and I need a good working skin lighting cream that lightens me 3-5 shades lighter. I really need a good one. please give me helpful info.I'm a African American and I need a good working skin lighting cream (3-5 shades lighter)?
This really saddens me


To see that there are Black people that would go through such a process to be a few shades light


We need to abolish this white mentality, and I'm not referring to the white race...I only belive in the human race


What I'm saying is don't give in to this ';Ideal Image';


Sorry brotha, either way you still are black no matter how light you are


Love who you are I'm a African American and I need a good working skin lighting cream (3-5 shades lighter)?
try fair and lovely. or fair and handsome whatever.


that's what the Indians use because some people over there think light skin is more beautiful than dark. so just try an Indian store. oh and when you land a good husband tell me so i can fix an auspicious date for your shadi, i know a good astrologer.


http://www.fairandlovely.in/index.aspx





oh and then you can go tan and become the perfect shade of orange.





seriously though? i hope you have like, a skin condition or like you have acne scars or something because you shouldn't lighten your skin otherwise. but whatever, do what you have to do. but be careful because you can damage your skin.
The products that i've seen work the most effectively where purchased from Fair and Flawless Skin
dark skin is sexy. just stay normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment