Monday, December 21, 2009

I m using garnier light cream from 6month ...but it makes my skin dry and little uncomfortable.?

.i recently brought emami fair and handsome


it is far more comfortable than garnier...i like the cream...but i wanna ask is it a correct alternative..


does any one used fair and handsome..plz ansI m using garnier light cream from 6month ...but it makes my skin dry and little uncomfortable.?
please dont use those fairness creams ,they r of no gud.they wont make u fair..I m using garnier light cream from 6month ...but it makes my skin dry and little uncomfortable.?
I HAVE BEEN USED GARNIER LIGHT BUT ITS WASTE FAIR %26amp; HANDSOME IS ALSO WASTE............


Soak 4 almonds overnight, peel the skin and grind it to a paste .Mix rose water with it and apply it on the face to clear scars. Almonds can be taken internally as it is rich in vitamin E and nourishes our skin from within.


Apply olive oil regularly on the face and massage lightly .The scars will fade off in course of time.


Mix radish juice with a little gram flour and buttermilk and apply to the face .Wash it off after 20 minutes to clear scars left by pimples.


Dab honey on the spot and cover it with a bandage to get rid of blemish overnight.


Drink carrot juice regularly with honey for a month to clear marks, scars and blemishes.


Tomato pulp can be applied everyday on the face and washed off after half an hour to get rid of scars from pimples.
maybe the cream doesn't suit your skin





those creams don't make your fair,your skin color is determined according to your genes ,which u inherited from ur parents
You have sensitive skin and something in the Garnier is irritating it. Use hupoallergenic products like Eucerin or Almay.
I have no idea but my friend said Garnier light is good i don't know who is right.
I used garnier light cream its waste and my brother using fair and handsome cream tats gud
yeah man go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment