Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is using bleaching cream to be light and pretty wrong?

LOL. it's a joke. I'm not serious, but WHAT WOULD SAY IF SOMEONE USED BLEACHING CREAM FOR THE PURPOSE OF THINKING LIGHT SKIN IS PRETTY?Is using bleaching cream to be light and pretty wrong?
I think it's creepy... all skin tones are pretty if the person takes care of their skin!Is using bleaching cream to be light and pretty wrong?
A great deal of women over in India do that, actually. Why, I'll never know--you would think they wouldn't be so stupid (too much hydroquinone isn't a good thing.) But I guess it's their right regardless.





Added: I do use a basic fade cream for a spot or two, but the one used over there is somewhere around 15 percent hydroquinone, I believe. An old 2 percent solution isn't any problem, but that stuff over in India is STRONG.
most people use bleaching cream to even out their skin tone. when you have dark skin, it can be blotchy and the tone can be uneven. the bleaching cream won't make you that much lighter. the active ingredient is less than 2%. the best is esocetrica or porcelana. i prefer the later when i had chicken pox spots on my face it cleared up before i was done with the jar.
watever makes YOU feel pretty ... some people lay in the sun to get darker ... whats the difference ..
Lighter skin is not necessarily something that makes a person more attractive. I have seen dark girls that are far more preetier than some lighter skinned girls. Complextion doesnt really make a difference. Your features play a bigger role than skin color. Like Gabrielle Union is pretty and she's dark skinned... and she's prettier than Tisha Campbell, who is really fair skinned.
I guess not. But you should try to avoid going the Michael Jackson route. That's too far.
I think you're asking this question for your OWN insecurities. How pathetic. You weren't joking.
If light skin is what they view as pretty, then I don't care one way or the other.





Does it affect me? No.
Bleaching cream is a no no. I would consider it a sin. To wish that you were ';lighter'; is one thing, but to actually poison your skin in order to achieve light skin is another thing. You're pretty much disrespecting your parents.
There is Nothing wrong with that.. A lot of Normal people do it, just look at Michael Jackson..

No comments:

Post a Comment