Thursday, December 31, 2009

What color shoes do you wear with pants that are light off white/cream color? They ?

aren't white but a little white/cream colored but not as dark as docker or khaki. If for example I wore these light colored pants (from Ann Taylor store for work) and I wore a blue or green top, what color shoes should I wear. I sound like an idiot for not knowing, but my fashion sense isnt' the best and I never wear light colored pants because they usually arent nice enough but these I like. Thanks. Signed Fashion Challenged! I shouldn't wear like cream colored shoes should I? Isnt it dorky looking? I dont know.What color shoes do you wear with pants that are light off white/cream color? They ?
You could wear black converse, or at least something fairly darkWhat color shoes do you wear with pants that are light off white/cream color? They ?
you could where brown flats(or any other kind of shoe)that will look good with the pants. you could where black shoes(black goes with everything). or really dark navy blue shoes(that will go good with the top).





types of shoes i think would be cute with that outfit is: flats or tennishoes.





but you can where any kind of shoe.


hope i helped!=)
I don't wear shoes with those pants because I wouldn't wear those pants. They.
Black shoes. They'll contrast with the light colored pants. It'll look cute. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment