Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help hi i have been spotting a cream light pink it look like yogurt and i have skiped 2 of my periods?

is this normal???????????? it really is starting to worry me because this has not happened to me before it seriously look like yogurt and light pink helpHelp hi i have been spotting a cream light pink it look like yogurt and i have skiped 2 of my periods?
you should go to your dr. asp you might be preg. or have an infection.Help hi i have been spotting a cream light pink it look like yogurt and i have skiped 2 of my periods?
go pee on a stick, cause you're having a a baby!
Get to a doctor now .It sounds like a yeast infection,but the missed periods could mean more. My daughter had something similar and ended up with a Histerectomy at age 17. Please get checked out. These things don';t get better by themselves.
You should go see your doctor. A white, creamy discharge is normal during ovulation, so a white discharge wouldn't be abnormal. It could also be a yeast infection if it has more of a cottage cheese consistancy and a musty smell. The fact that you've missed two periods might be a concern.





Have you had unprotected sex? After two months you could buy a pregnancy test and see what it shows.





Either way see your doctor - even if your test comes back negative. My periods were always screwed up when I was younger...only spotting for a couple of months, then being on my period for 2 weeks at a time. They can fix that problem too if that's all it is.
You're pregnant dear.
No, its not normal. Make an appointment with your General Practitioner.
Go to a doctor. You're probably pregnant, but the spotting should be looked into NOW.
just take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor. theres also planned parenthood

No comments:

Post a Comment