Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am looking for a cream that dyes light hairs darker before laser hair removal. Does anyone know of one?

I have had my entire body lasered (sans eyebrows and head hair) and the laser is targeting the dark bulb below the skin - I believe it is called the papilla. I was licensed in Cosmetology in '92 and the hair dye does NOT penetrate the hair below the skin which is where the laser has to go to destroy the base of the hair follicle.





If your hair is white or light, the laser will not work. Upside is that waxing usually does not hurt near as bad with hairs that are white or very light in color because those hairs tend to be thinner in diameter, and waxing lasts 6 weeks, so that would be your best alternative.I am looking for a cream that dyes light hairs darker before laser hair removal. Does anyone know of one?
I think you mean dye dark hairs lighter. If so I use Sally Hansen extra strength cream hair bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment