Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I find Green Tea Ice Cream, the dark green type? I only seem to find the icky light GT IC.?

hmm idk!


i get it at a chinese fancy restuerant i go toWhere can I find Green Tea Ice Cream, the dark green type? I only seem to find the icky light GT IC.?
I'm not sure exactly where to get it but your question interested me. I'm interested in seeing what people recommend since I love green tea ice cream.





Mmm, let's see, I would call a local Japanese restaurant and ask for the name of their supplier, then track the supplier down and find out if they supply any supermarkets or gourmet stores.





Try the local Asian grocer, they may carry it. The one's near me carry a variety of things for different Asian cultures. I'm addicted to the wasabi peas and go there for my fix.Where can I find Green Tea Ice Cream, the dark green type? I only seem to find the icky light GT IC.?
Asian markets usually carry that type of stuff. I've seen everything from green tea to taro ice cream.





Try ChinaTown.





Good luck!
i always have some at sushi bars. its so good and its very dark...i go to miyakos in houston but pretty much every sushi place has some and they should make it themselves which means it should be dark
where do you live??? cause i live her in brentwood, and every chinese buffets here in my place have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment