Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am looking for annaclaires, they are a candy made of light or dark choc w/ fluffy cream inside and nuts.?

i first had annaclaires in memphis when i was a kid. they eventually found their way to okla city but since i no longer live in oklahoma and can't remember the name of the actual maker of these candies i can't seem to find them. they do not come individually, they come in one or two pound black boxes and they are absolutely wonderful. i hope someone can help. thanks.I am looking for annaclaires, they are a candy made of light or dark choc w/ fluffy cream inside and nuts.?
I have heard you can get them through http://www.econfections.com/ although checking their website, I don't see them listed for fall 2006. You can contact them at


SweetShop HQ:


2000 White Settlement Road


Fort Worth, TX 76107


USA


Phone: (800) 222-2269


Fax: (817) 336-9169I am looking for annaclaires, they are a candy made of light or dark choc w/ fluffy cream inside and nuts.?
Time for a road trip they sound yum.





Or give them a call not much help am I

No comments:

Post a Comment